bbc sherlock fanfics that call them holmes and watson
original sherlock holmes fanfics that call them sherlock and john
fics that call them sherlock and watson
dress like you hug kittens for living ♥
OH YOU, BADASS JAWN
Ultimate Badass John Watson is my favorite.
Hi all! I’m writing a paper for “Sherlock Holmes: Past and Present,” an academic conference being held next month in London. http://www.ies.sas.ac.uk/ies-events/conferences/SherlockHolmes
Anyhoo, I’m writing about slash in the fandom and would love to include some data from…
Because Caitlin Moran’s article is the best thing ever and I want her to write a book about Benedict, I decided to do a giveaway of The Times Magazine on Saturday with Benedict on the cover. If you want to have your own copy to drool/cry/obsess over but were not able to buy it this is your chance. Benedict talks about Star Trek Into Darkness and Sherlock and his mother is angry with him because he has not yet found a “bird”.
- I will give away two copies of the magazine and the front page of the Times on Saturday.
- The two winners will be chosen randomly and I will send them an ask, which means that your askbox should be open.
- If you do not answer for three days, I will choose another winner.
- You can reblog as often as you like but I think that tumblr only counts you once. No likes, please.
- The deadline to reblog is the 26th May.
- I ship everywhere, even to Narnia. Which also means, that you have to give me your address.
- Of course, I would be happy to get new followers but if you only want the magazine and don’t like my blog that’s okay as well.
- Good luck!
Thank you all for following me and being so lovely and fluffy!
I’m giving away little prints! To enter reblog this before the 7th of June.
-They are printed on photo paper and each one is 3 inches wide
-There will be 20 winners (at least)
-I will post worldwide.
-I’ll be randomly putting them into envelopes so you won’t get to choose, sorry.
-You have to be following me
-You have to be okay with me putting your URL in a winners-post later.
The many bullshitting faces of Sherlock Holmes